Date of Last Revision: 07.03.2017
FRUNI PRINT Sdn Bhd (“Fruni Print”) owns and provides free printing services (“Services”) to university students (“Users”) by placing computers, printers and custom IT system on campus grounds or by engaging Printing Partners. Printing Services were possible to subsidize by having sponsored advertisements at the back side of the paper. Advertisements are sponsored by Businesses and Organisations that wish to reach out to university students and engage with them.
Dear User, please read these Terms of Service (“Terms”) carefully before activating your one year subscription to Services. By subscribing or using Services provided by Fruni Print, you agree to our Terms in full. If you do not agree with these Terms or any part of it, you must stop using our Services. By continuing to use the Services, you automatically agree to be bound by these Terms. Fruni Print reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, update, add, or remove portions of the Terms at any time, with or without notice to the Users.
1. Users must be enrolled in Higher Institution in Malaysia on part time or full time basis to access our Services.
2. Users must register at www.fruniprint.com in order to access our Services.
3. Users warrant that any information provided during activation or at any time thereafter is true, accurate and complete and that Users will update all such information as necessary to maintain its truth, accuracy and completeness.
4. Fruni Print membership is not transferable to any person other than User.
5. Users shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their own password, and will be solely liable for all actions taken via their account and under their password, whether or not made with their knowledge or authority.
6. Users should not damage any Fruni Print property including printers, computers and online server while using the Services.
7. Users should not upload any invalid data, viruses, worms or other harmful software to the Services.
1. Users will receive free printing with the quota of 20 pages of black and white printing per week.
2. Weekly quota may vary depending on the number of advertisements secured. Fruni Print reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change the quota at any time, with or without notice to the Users.
1. Users agree to the placement of sponsored advertisements at the back of their printed materials that gives them access to exclusive offers, promotions, career opportunities and other content.
1. Fruni Print may terminate or suspend access to the Services at any time, with or without prior notice, for any reason whatsoever, including but not limited to breaching the Terms by User.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT SHALL FRUNI PRINT SDN BHD, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS, BE LIABLE TO USERS OR OTHER THIRD PARTIES FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM ANY ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF SERVICES CONTENT, PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICES, ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE SERVICES OR INTEROPERABILITY PROBLEMS, ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE, WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE SERVICES BY ANY THIRD PARTY, ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT, CUSTOMERS USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, ANY PORTION OF THE SERVICES OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF THE SERVICES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT THE COMPANY IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTIONS.
Date of Last Revision: 07.03.2017
Your privacy is important to Fruni Print. This privacy statements describes the information that Fruni Print collects and how it is used.
THINGS YOU DO AND INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE
We collect the information you provide when you use our Services, including when you sign up for a membership, print and message or communicate with us. When registering on our website, you will be asked to enter your: name, gender, IC number, contact information, age, program of study, interests and other information to activate your membership.
WHAT WE DO WITH THAT INFORMATION
o Provide, improve and develop the Services
o To personalize your experience
o To improve Customer Service
o To administer a contest, promotion, survey, reward or other site feature
o To provide advertisements that are catered specifically to you
o To monitor the printing metrics such as number of advertisements printed, traffic and demographic patterns
o To communicate with you
HOW WE SHARE IT
We work with Businesses and Organisations who help us provide and improve our Services and use this advertising platform which makes it possible to provide subsidized printing to you. We want our advertisements to be relevant and interesting while giving value to the Sponsors as well. With this in mind, we use the information we have about you to advertising, measurement and analytics services and may share it in our reports about reach and effectiveness of Partners’ advertisements. We DO NOT share information that personally identifies you like name, email address or phone number unless you give us permission to do so.